AppliCATIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 HAVE CLOSED.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF FORTHCOMING DEADLINES
Applications must include the following:
CV - Your current CV (700 words max)
STATEMENT - A general statement about your work and brief explanation of your submitted images or text. (250 words max)
WORK SAMPLES - A portfolio of your recent work submitted via web link (Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive or other similar web services are all acceptable. Personal website links will not be accepted):
Visual artists may submit up to 12 images, or 4 video clips
Images must be saved as JPEGS and sized at a maximum of 1500 px (height or width) at 72 dpi. Images should be named as Last Name_First Name_01.jpg, Last Name_First Name_02.jpg
Video, film and performance artists may submit up to 4 video clips as Vimeo or YouTube links. Please indicate cue point if longer than 10 minutes.
WORK SAMPLE INVENTORY - A work sample inventory document containing details of corresponding submitted works. Include title, medium, size and date for each submitted work. Acceptable formats: .pdf only
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program .
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of English.
- An academic background in art is not required.
- Students are permitted to apply, but Offshore does not offer any school credit.
- Applicants from all geographic locations, ages, ethnicities and identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- A nonrefundable $30 application fee is required to process your application. A link to submit this fee appears in the section below.
- Accepted residents will be required to pay a fee of $200 to participate in the program. This is to assist with a portion of the administrative and operational costs of the program.
- Travel expenses to and from the program are the responsibility of the resident.